Adolescent Substance Use Screening: A Review of Brief Validated Tools
Certificate of Attendance:
This free webinar will provide an overview of brief screening tools to assess adolescent substance use including more recently developed tools as well as information on how to access numerous free training materials and resources available in NORC’s Adolescent SBIRT Toolkit. This education is ideal for those practitioners, educators, students, preceptors, field instructors and others wishing to gain an understanding of adolescent substance use screening tools and how to access resources to further their knowledge in this area.
As a result of participating in this webinar, you will:
- Learn how to use brief validated screening tools to identify adolescent alcohol and other substance use.
- Identify and gain access to free materials and resources available to support health professional training on adolescent screening, brief intervention, and referral to treatment.
- CRAFFT Original Interview
- CRAFFT 2.0 Interview
- CRAFFT 2.1 Interview
- CRAFFT+N 2.1 Interview
- CRAFFT+N 2.1 Self-Administered
- CRAFFT Original Algorithm
- CRAFFT 2.1 Provider Manual
- S2BI - digital version
- S2BI Toolkit
- APA Emerging Measure Level 2 - Substance Use - Child Age 11-17
- BSTAD - digital version
- BSTAD - items after initial three questions, hardcopy version