Online Simulation Training Programs
Many health professionals report having little time, training, tools, and treatment resources to conduct screening and brief interventions for adolescents’ use of alcohol, tobacco and other drugs. These online simulation training programs is designed with those barriers in mind.
SBI with Adolescents
- Practice SBIRT conversations with virtual adolescents
- Three different scenarios to try new skills
- Assess and score SBIRT competencies; receive usage and scoring reports
- Free to Learning Collaborative members participating in an Implementation Track; low cost to others
- Awards 2.0 AMA CME; 2.0 ANCC CNE;1.5 NASW contact hours
- Available online 24/7
NORC and Kognito have released a new simulation! SBI with Adolescents: Comorbid Substance Use and Mental Health is a conversation simulation designed to prepare health professionals to identify and support adolescents at risk for multiple behavioral health issues, including substance use, depression, and suicidal ideation. If you are interested in access, please complete our interest form.
Download: Product Information Sheet